XM related technical question

scooters

I've eventually got round to sorting out the battery terminals on the XM (non XM owners will be saying "Battery terminals???? whats the problem?" but of course, this is a citroen XM so of course there is a fecking problem!)

The car is now back on the road and behaving reasonably well albeit with slightlu creaky radius arms at the back (that'll be a fun job'

However, another electrical problem as reared its head, I have placed this on the XM Forum but thought I'd might as well ask here as well given the XM following - 

Stereo is totally dead - fuse number 5 is ok - no problems and current across the terminals (it also powers other things all of which are working)

so - is there another fuse protecting the radio lurking in the spaghetti that is the loom and where is it likely to be located?

cheers

yeah - its not an aftermarket one its a Citroen one - were it any other car I would pull the stereo and check - being an XM - this isn't a straight forward operation and one doesn't go anywhere near or even touch a bit of wiring without knowing exactly what it does! If you do the lights will probably fail - or a critical component at the other end of the car - The electrics were designed by a bitter and twisted Frenchman who made them out of plasticene and spaghetti!