Cavcraft 2015: Vectra, because you're worthless.

Cavcraft

For a laugh I've put this in Gumtree for £130. The first person wants to know if it runs and will drive away and how much fuel is in it. I said it's got about £1's worth of juice and the battery might be flat.

'Will you get another battery?'

No, I'm not getting another battery for it.

Person number two chomping at the bit and wants to view tonight. I hope he turns up with the full asking price or he's going to walk away as he came, empty headed.

He's only seen a picture of the bonnet so far. If he's not disappointed when he gets here I'm going to be so suspicious I'll shall spend my life savings (£11) in tracking down his export gang.

I can't help thinking this will be a dole cheat chariot or will be on Look North West with my mate* Lucy Meacock describing a ram raid on Aldi by someone in a shit Renault.

*She's not my mate but I twice said hello to her when walking my dog.

He's only seen a picture of the bonnet so far. If he's not disappointed when he gets here I'm going to be so suspicious I'll shall spend my life savings (£11) in tracking down his export gang.

I can't help thinking this will be a dole cheat chariot or will be on Look North West with my mate* Lucy Meacock describing a ram raid on Aldi by someone in a shit Renault.

*She's not my mate but I twice said hello to her when walking my dog.

This is possible, as Aldi are doing battery chargers tomorrow morning from 9pm.

If the jump pack comes in yellow, is surrounded in plastic, and looks like this:

battery_jump_hi_res_.jpg

Don't buy it, it will last a few charges and then die. My dad, for some reason had about five in succession. He had to jump his Mondeo now and then as the starter was full of DMF swarf.

My mum bought me one, it sat in the garage until my dad needed to borrow it, and it lasted one jump start and then died.