Cavcraft 2015: Vectra, because you're worthless.

Cavcraft

I'm going to try and sell it outright, but if that doesn't work a raffle might be considered. However, when it comes to raffling I've had a new idea, I just need to find a suitable motor.

My FIAT mad daughter has seen this now and is making noises about cheap insurance quotes. To be fair, although it's Italian, I don't think we're going to do better for the money so it'll probably stay within the fleet, for now at least.

Edit: her insurance as an 18 year old learner is only £505 fully comp! No brainer that, so it's now her car and she's very happy with it.

Oh, I've just scored this magnificent* beauty*. Been chasing it for a while now (long story) and just got the key for it.

Coming very soon to a for sale thread near you:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Raffles are a bit old hat. How about you park it somewhere in the UK, and sell 30 treasure maps or books of clues for a tenner each. Like Treasure Hunt with Anneka Rice, except with less Anneka Rice. And moar Punto.

That would be a good idea if it was something else, I would definately do that. But I wouldn`t search my own yard for this Punto.....