Need a dog carrying estate

the judge

This is excellent news sir. My phase 2 V70 is turning 15 this year :)

Apologies for the thread hijack but I take it classic insurance isn't compatible with a smattering of business miles?

It used to be, I had business use on this...

post-4559-0-41048400-1421088932_thumb.jpg

(Shown here ribboned up for my nephew's wedding; the business use in question was for mileage on care work.)

for such deserving passengers as those shown, there is only one way to travel, big volvo!!! (before they all go north to scotchland-shire)

me mam and dad have just got themselves another dog, an 9 week old border collie cross, flossie (?) just right to keep the old man company when walking on tuesdays.

he's got an octavia, so plenty of room for a dog....

that seems to be a common theam with newer cars that the estate version isnt really much of an estate at all.

yesterday we were following some new fangled volvo that pre ported to be an estate, but, and this is a bloody big but, it was tiny. with a silly shaped boot opening, and next to bugger-all length to the load area. same with an aldi thing that i saw parked down the street the other day, it seemed to be no longer than a hatch back car, and it had this steeply sloping back on it. and no doubt it cost the poor sod driving it a friggin'; fortune!!

I've found the solution.

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Victor-Estate-/181637723736?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a4a73b658

Big enough for all the doggages, classic, stylish...

The words "Holy shit!" and "Fuck me sideways!" don't even come close!  2k for a project, puny base engine and too many pedals?  Yeah I still would, it's gorgeous.  I had an Airfix one many years ago; just the one, never saw the kit available again, which is a major shame.  I've never understood why it hasn't appeared in any of the reissue series.  It was a lovely detailed model of an achingly stylish car.

I've found the solution.

$_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Victor-Estate-/181637723736?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a4a73b658

Big enough for all the doggages, classic, stylish...

To move slightly away from this topics direction of travel. What's the consensus on the Victor's garagemates? Looks like aRWD Starlet and an FE 2300S next to it,but could that be a Lancer Turbo behind it? Whatever, this person should be on here.