FOR SALE LIGIER 505 GLX

bones96

pictures are up on the facebook page mot october 2015 mileage is just under 19000 believed genuine as the old fella that owned it did less than 50 miles a week in it needs a window drivers side rear but other than that it is sound

pictures are up on the facebook page mot october 2015 mileage is just under 19000 believed genuine as the old fella that owned it did less than 50 miles a week in it needs a window drivers side rear but other than that it is sound

Some of us do not know what a facebook page is! Post them here, it's not difficult!

Dear God, that's brilliant. Thank Christ it's a several minutes journey away from here but blocked from my world by

being only on Faceache as  

1.  They reject my attempt to join with "email address not valid" though it's to only I've used for 12 years

2.  A younger person, so naturally a Faceache regular, has just told me AS is a closed page so they'd have

to apply to join Faceache AS to see the information

Unfortunately, they seem to cost more to insure than a tuned Impreza, despite having the same power as said Impreza's starter motor...

You know what... I was wrong !

In a moment of weakness, I ran this through one of the insurance comparison websites and the quotes were nowhere as bad as I expected (though still slightly more expensive than for my MX5) !

How much did you say the car* was, again ?