Jumbuck two - Shite at offroading

DodgyBastard

I think I'd have a Jumbuck if they did a diesel one.

They were quite popular with farmers here in a 'Subaru MV replacement' kind of way, but they rot just as badly - how is this one?

It's strange no one offers a small pick-up nowadays in the UK, there's all sorts of weird things in foreign-land like Dacia Logan pick-ups, I think they'd do well here at £8k a pop.

I've always liked them but they always seem to be priced around £1000 which is way out of my shiters budget. I saw this on Gumtree recently then put the 306 up for sale for £400, sold it back to the previous owner for £300 who was more than happy to buy it back after I had fixed everything!

I'm really happy with the Proton, it looked OK in the dark anyway! and drove home nicely enough. It drives similarly to my other proton but a bit smoother and the build quality seems a bit better even if it's just as basic. I'll get more pics in the daylight.

I think I'd have a Jumbuck if they did a diesel one.

They were quite popular with farmers here in a 'Subaru MV replacement' kind of way, but they rot just as badly - how is this one?

It's strange no one offers a small pick-up nowadays in the UK, there's all sorts of weird things in foreign-land like Dacia Logan pick-ups, I think they'd do well here at £8k a pop.

Agreed, cheap/mingebag pick-ups (especially if someone knocked a 4x4 one up) were always popular with farmers. They seem to be able to wring every last minute of a very hard life out of these things, often seen with bits of baling twine holding the rear body on and whatnot.

Nice buy DOAF. I like these, I think they are quite a good looker, very well proportioned. They are usually out of my shite budget but I have long suspected that cheaper ones are available if you can be arsed getting off eBay. Surely these are the Marina pick-up of our times.

Really like these things, looked around in the middle of the year for one but nothing remotely near me at a suitable price. Congrats on getting yours so cheap, I found they were either real cheap and crap (ex-farmer so utterly shagged out in every way) or very nice but Ã‚£2K+ which was twice the max I wanted to spend.

Would like an old Caddy but the scene tax payable is way too extreme.

A mate had one for hauling around his jetski a few years back, he had no problems and bits were available as its based on the Wira (don't know how you pronounce it). Enjoy it, I'm jealous!