What shite is santa bringing you?

Bren

I make my own banana splits (don't laugh) but all the bowls I have are round, for soup or cereal.  I've asked for a suitable (ovoid) dish, but MrsR has been unable to find one, so now I'm looking myself!  If I do get one (or a set) she can wrap them up for me to open on the day...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crisa-Banana-Sundae-Dessert-Glassware/dp/B004VS2186%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q%26tag%3Dduc08-21%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB004VS2186

Set of Halfords 1/4" sockets and a set of screwdrivers from the same hallowed emporium. Replacement car stero as well as my Honda cassette player has stopped working.

Might treat myself to a Triton work center as well as I haz a shitload of cabinets/units to make for the house.

At least I can cheer myself up with a nip from my new bottle of Rumbullion! Spiced rum.

Loads of stuff for my truck.........luckily I am emailing Santa's warehouses (Ebay, RockAuto etc) directly so all Mrs Alf has to do is turn and blind eye to the joint account.

As an actual pressie she got me a new master cylinder and a couple of wheel cylinders.........

I am thinking of getting her some wheels for it.............one thing she likes to see on a vehicle is wheels.

A new drill. Always handy for drilling out seized nuts etc. Was pondering buying a nut splitter, has anyone ever used one?

Yes, well handy. I have a couple from BGS tools, not expensive and I found them very handy for taking my old exhaust back and middle sections to pieces, the copper nuts were rounded to buggery and the nut splitter worked a treat. Also used on bog standard steel nuts, and the cutting edge didn't seem to suffer too badly.

I make my own banana splits (don't laugh) but all the bowls I have are round, for soup or cereal.  I've asked for a suitable (ovoid) dish, but MrsR has been unable to find one, so now I'm looking myself!  If I do get one (or a set) she can wrap them up for me to open on the day...

Got one! Found at The Range this morning. Banana split tonight, methinks...

A mk 1 VW LT camper, if I can find the right candidate at the right price.

This ticks some of the boxes, but I'm concerned about the "I brought it" mong seller who assures prospective buyers that the vehicle's bad points are "all part of the fun".

I'm getting concerned that the Mk1 LTs seem to be developing some kind of 'scene' :-(