'HORSE TOTTY' @ Wing Cdr Nutsacks so-called Pony Club

Mr_Bo11ox

Very excited about this.  Flippin excellent find.

I was at the 1982 (?) Motor Show where they first introduced these to an awestruck* British public.  I remember them well - the idea of a Korean car was quite novel but there was much talk of how they were developed under George Turnbull, one of the few BL managers who knew how to do a decent job.  (Naturally he fell out with Donald Stokes et al as a result.)

The show cars were a three-door hatch in orange and a four-door saloon (that only looked like a hatch, à la Princess) in the same shade of burgundy as yours.

Can't wait for updates :-D

Yeah, In the UK if you have 5 seats in a car and only need one, they might make you trade your car in for a moped or make you pay a much higher car tax.

Is there also not a chance that someone might eat it in France? I heard that they are into that sort of thing.

Will look forward to seeing updates on this.

Is there also not a chance that someone might eat it in France? I heard that they are into that sort of thing.

Ha, you put me in mind of that French dude with two sets of teeth who ate shopping trolleys and whatnot, Monsieur Mangetout I think his name was. Anyway he's dead now so no threat to Bollox.