Parked_Shite.

mk1_4dr

here you go mnde:The enquiry is completeThe vehicle details for MUB 654P are:Date of Liability 01 01 1984Date of First Registration 14 10 1975Year of Manufacture 1975Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1015CCCO2 Emissions Not AvailableFuel Type PetrolExport Marker Not ApplicableVehicle Status UnlicensedVehicle Colour ORANGEThats been off the road ages :shock:

Posted Image

Got any more info on this - or a clearer pic? I can't quite get the reg for the DVLA enquiry... I've only seen one other this colour.

Cheers,

Mark.

An orange GS Break is one of my all time favourite shite mobiles. If one came up at a price I could afford I'd be sorely tempted.

I can see if that GS is still in the guys garden, I took that pic a couple of years ago but I think I saw it being pushed around the garden in the last few months.

Any more info that I can pass on to the keeper of the CCC GS register would be very welcome. And I know a couple of people who'd be interested in it if the chap wanted to sell...Mark.

A mates Charger

Posted Image

Interesting.

A wee story.

Few years back I was parked down round the back of the Co-Op between Pudsey and Bradford. Noticed a glint on the ground as I was getting back into the car. Turned out to be a solid metal Charger badge - the logo off the back or side or whatever of these beautiful beasts. Always been one of my favourite muscle cars...

BUT. Tres bizarre to find one near the bins at the back of a co-op thought I.

So the obvious question is - does yer mate's one have a badge or an empty space where one should be?

Cannae be that many Chargers in Leeds area...

That's all.

Back to work everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting.

A wee story.

Few years back I was parked down round the back of the Co-Op between Pudsey and Bradford. Noticed a glint on the ground as I was getting back into the car. Turned out to be a solid metal Charger badge - the logo off the back or side or whatever of these beautiful beasts. Always been one of my favourite muscle cars...

BUT. Tres bizarre to find one near the bins at the back of a co-op thought I.

So the obvious question is - does yer mate's one have a badge or an empty space where one should be?

Cannae be that many Chargers in Leeds area...

That's all.

Back to work everyone.

I fear there must be another badgeless Charger as he imports all of his cars himself and this was fresh off the boat a two years ago.

He's running around in this now...

Posted Image

lucky barsteward.

• 1 year later...

Where is that RO80 now? I am sure it was the one on e-bay about 2 year ago, it went for under £500 (would have had it myself for that money but forgot to bid) and then turned up near a mates house in Bramley. It sat there not turning a wheel for about 3 months and then disappeared. I cant find my photos of it.

Is it actually on the road or just languishing there?

• 4 weeks later...