Parked_Shite.

mk1_4dr

11 minutes ago, mk1_4dr said:

That is bittersweet, it looks like they do good work too. I wonder if they are still in need of tools, is anybody a member on there to ask? 

Not sure. I'm not personally a member of that forum; I only found the link after searching for the numberplate. The lack of updates suggests the owner is either still sans tools or has lost heart after the scumbags have invaded his space. A real shame.

7 minutes ago, Dick Longbridge said:

Not sure. I'm not personally a member of that forum; I only found the link after searching for the numberplate. The lack of updates suggests the owner is either still sans tools or has lost heart after the scumbags have invaded his space. A real shame.

I've just joined up to reply to the thread but suddenly felt weird about it.

The owner appears to be a mod on the Landcrab forum and a quick search sees they have at least 3 Crabs in mid-resto, though progress on all but an Austin looks to have stopped. 

11 minutes ago, mk1_4dr said:

I've just joined up to reply to the thread but suddenly felt weird about it.

The owner appears to be a mod on the Landcrab forum and a quick search sees they have at least 3 Crabs in mid-resto, though progress on all but an Austin looks to have stopped. 

Good call. Still don't think there's any harm in sending him a pm on there explaining your intentions. Worst thing he can do is tell you to do one.

On 9/26/2012 at 1:24 AM, mk1_4dr said:

The final trip for what looks to be half of a late 70s Pontiac Bonneville

DSCF9456.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h131/mk1_4dr/spots/DSCF9456.jpg

Crikey! I remember that, it was dodgy as flip. Wasn't it folded in half and on top of itself?

Also nice to see you back on here Dave.

16 hours ago, morrisoxide said:

Crikey! I remember that, it was dodgy as flip. Wasn't it folded in half and on top of itself?

Also nice to see you back on here Dave.

Yep, gas-axed at the B pillars and folded, brutal.  It's nice to be back, or something. 

I took these back last June on the drive of a dedicated shiter/Citroen owner. About 10mins before, I'd stopped the XM Estate from burning to the ground when the blower motor stuck and started fry the loom behind the dash rather than blow the fuse.  

The guy also has a W124 in the garage for when he actually needs to get somewhere. 

IMG_8506.JPG

IMG_8507.JPG

IMG_8508.JPG

IMG_8509.JPG

IMG_8512.JPG

IMG_8513.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG