Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

19 hours ago, horriblemercedes said:

Really? They were everywhere. I must have known a dozen people who had them over the years

I was born after the last rover 100 left the factory🤣 and out of what I see today posted online I just see 3 door metros so assumed all were 3 doors.

Also was only a few months ago where I discovered the nova had a saloon and the marina had a coupe

1 hour ago, AndaBoss said:

I was born after the last rover 100 left the factory🤣 and out of what I see today posted online I just see 3 door metros so assumed all were 3 doors.

Also was only a few months ago where I discovered the nova had a saloon and the marina had a coupe

Fair enough 🤣 I think I just assumed you hadn't noticed them at the time!

I don't think that many people paid close attention to Metros when they were new

19 minutes ago, chaseracer said:

Gosh, that's... visually challenging.

That's putting it mildly. :D

I'd never seen one of these sad looking little things until recently, a Perodua Kenari (that's a pic off Google) - I'm still trying to find something I like about it.

Perodua_Kenari_GX_-_Flickr_-_mick_-_Lumi

5 hours ago, AndaBoss said:

Lea-Francis Ace of Spades

A 1980s attempt to revive Lea-Francis. To me it looks like similar to something Exner could have designed for Stutz

722 ACE | 1992 Lea-Francis Ace of Spades. Registered in June… | Flickr

Barrie Price bought the company  in the 1960's when it went bust. He then sporadically made a few of these.  Still alive I think in his 90's now. 

Here he is interviewed about his life:

8 hours ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

That's putting it mildly. :D

I'd never seen one of these sad looking little things until recently, a Perodua Kenari (that's a pic off Google) - I'm still trying to find something I like about it.

Perodua_Kenari_GX_-_Flickr_-_mick_-_Lumi

Almost as practible as a Yaris Verso, in some markets.