Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

1 hour ago, catsinthewelder said:

Great find! William Town's final car by the looks of things. 

As is so often the way, a post on here inspires me to carry out an Internet Search. 

This is what I found. Possibly his last TV Interview? 

This one is a totally new one on me, the Rayton-Fissore Magnum and Laforza. Immediately you'd think low-volume American and you'd be half right, it's an attempt to combine the worst of exterior Italian design, build and electrics, the best of Italian interior design with the worst of American driving dynamics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayton-Fissore_Magnum

Somehow they seemed to be made between 1989 and 2003! Bonus Uno rear light content! 

image.thumb.png.ca96996eb51fad297fc6dd7a75d06525.png

In many ways it was very ahead of it's time!

1 hour ago, Slappy said:

This one is a totally new one on me, the Rayton-Fissore Magnum and Laforza. Immediately you'd think low-volume American and you'd be half right, it's an attempt to combine the worst of exterior Italian design, build and electrics, the best of Italian interior design with the worst of American driving dynamics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayton-Fissore_Magnum

Somehow they seemed to be made between 1989 and 2003! Bonus Uno rear light content! 

image.thumb.png.ca96996eb51fad297fc6dd7a75d06525.png

In many ways it was very ahead of it's time!

Someone on here had one. Was it @wuvvum@wuvvum? 

Interesting, I didn’t know they were a totally Italian design -  I assumed they were a heavily modified Cherokee or the like.

I can’t get the pic on here, but there’s a facelift mid-blue one at the bottom of the wiki page which looks very much like a 5dr Fiat Uno on steroids!

1 hour ago, AnthonyG said:

Interesting, I didn’t know they were a totally Italian design -  I assumed they were a heavily modified Cherokee or the like.

I can’t get the pic on here, but there’s a facelift mid-blue one at the bottom of the wiki page which looks very much like a 5dr Fiat Uno on steroids!

Rayton_Fissore_Magnum_4x4_TD_(17854933990).jpg

On 5/25/2021 at 9:45 AM, MisterH said:

LGRGVGzAQC2cPXZuq2GQYQ?w=2000&h=966&fm=png&auto=compress&fit=crop&crop=faces

MPM Erelis

A French 3 cylinder budget sports saloon based off of a Russian thing, in production from 2016-2021

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPM_Erelis

Russian sports car modified and built by the French with a 1.2l engine, if only it was beige...

I really like this, there's something Celica / gt86 about the looks. I bet the 3 cylinder engine sounds brilliant.

39 minutes ago, juular said:

I really like this, there's something Celica / gt86 about the looks. I bet the 3 cylinder engine sounds brilliant.

I said to my friend Gavin (of Petrolblog) that it is like the Petrolblog "4 door coupe" that we have been seeing from the German premium manufacturers

On 5/25/2021 at 10:45 AM, MisterH said:

LGRGVGzAQC2cPXZuq2GQYQ?w=2000&h=966&fm=png&auto=compress&fit=crop&crop=faces

MPM Erelis

A French 3 cylinder budget sports saloon based off of a Russian thing, in production from 2016-2021

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPM_Erelis

Russian sports car modified and built by the French with a 1.2l engine, if only it was beige...

Thanks for clearing up what this thing is. I‘ve seen one here a few times and could not figure out what it was. I was hoping it was electric though...