Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

2.jpg

No not that Imp. Note it's cooled by a very 50's 'turbine blower' (no it's not just a fan) and also note it's 'adequate brakes'. The third paragraph sounds a bit sarcastic to me, almost as if the designer and president isn't to be believed.

More info here - https://www.undiscoveredclassics.com/forgotten-fiberglass/presenting-the-imp-lost-fiberglass-car-from-the-1940s/ this website could provide enough material to fill several pages of this thread,

52 minutes ago, barrett said:

Jesus, those dash cam compilations make me so agitated! I'm not sure how people can watch those on a regular basis, I can feel a panic attack coming on after a minute or so.

I'm subbed to the channel in @Remspoor 's post. The camera car drivers in some of the clips don' t actually help some situations when another motorist screws up as the often drive right into the danger zone. 

18 hours ago, barrett said:

Yeah I actually just watched about 10 in a row and the overall effect is more calming than I thought, mainly because of all the different regional accents shouting FOOOKIN CUUUNT over the top of the footage

They're a little bit of joy my wife and I share, laughing at all the different ways people curse shit drivers. The odd 'BELLEND' or 'DICKHEAD' thrown in for good measure. Think there was a 'COCKWOMBLE' once.