Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

Sensible doors, big windows, and usefully square luggage space for a city car, and aside from the single rear facing canon ..otherwise boring styling.  

But the name does translate from Chinese 'Goo' to mean in English . .

. . .

. .

"Goo"  :mrgreen:

Just seen this on my Bookface feed

What is it?

Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin with his car (don't know why it has such a big aerial).

attachicon.gif48404439_300743590555113_7254661617957208064_n.jpg

It's a Rene Bonnet Djet, later Matra Djet after Matra took over Rene Bonnet's enterprise and possibly the world's first mid-engined production sports car. Here's a RHD UK-supplied one.

41001634134_b74f6f0328_c.jpg

1964 Rene Bonnet Djet by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

Recently, I was in India and learned about the existence of several cars. I learned that a new model Hyundai Verna 2018 was released in India, and I also learned about the existence of such brands as TATA and Mahindra.

Recently, I was in India and learned about the existence of several cars. I learned that a new model Hyundai Verna 2018 was released in India, and I also learned about the existence of such brands as TATA and Mahindra.

If I allow moderatov, then I will share with you a link to these machines. Here is the new Verna for sale https://autoportal.com/newcars/hyundai/verna/ , although I thought they were missing in 2011.

Also, on this site you can see the rest of the cars that I called.

If I allow moderatov, then I will share with you a link to these machines. Here is the new Verna for sale, although I thought they were missing in 2011. Also, on this site you can see the rest of the cars that I called.