Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

Just watching french TV car show "Turbo" over breakfast presenting a french car maker i have never heard about: Lazareth.

They have some pretty funny cars, amphibous Minimoke:

Mini-moke-amphibie-4-Copier.jpg

Mini-moke-amphibie-1-Copier.jpg

Mini-moke-Lazareth-L5e-4-Copier.jpg

The girls being shown on every picture, i assume they are in good old french tradtion part of the standard equipment.

Not sure what this actually is, V8 powered Isetta recreation?

Wazuma-arriere-Copier.jpg

Wazuma-34-avant-ludo-v2-Copier.jpg

Utter madness a, 4WD V8 bike

lm847fbld.jpg

LM84710-Copier.jpg

Next stop, hot rod V12 Hybrid, very nice.

RodV12-12-1600x1200.jpg

RodV12-10-1600x1200.jpg

I always thought building small runs of crazy vehicles is something very British. Attention guys, the frogs are about to beat you at this art!

http://www.lazareth.fr

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching french TV car show "Turbo" over breakfast presenting a french car maker i have never heard about: Lazareth.

They have some pretty funny cars, amphibous Minimoke:

Mini-moke-amphibie-4-Copier.jpg

Mini-moke-amphibie-1-Copier.jpg

Mini-moke-Lazareth-L5e-4-Copier.jpg

The girls being shown on every picture, i assume they are in good old french tradtion part of the standard equipment.

You could have a lot of fun in one of them. ATCNBE

^^ That's really interesting and I like Tagoras, hadn't seen those before and thought the whole Tagora story ended when they didn't sell very well.

I'd love to have a job like that car-drawer bloke, imagine being paid to do that, you could really take le piss and design all sorts of shite.

Note interior mod 6 on that Tagora above is a storage space for your Walkman. Handy. Fuck knows what mod 5 is.

Saw this in the local Tesco car park last week

attachicon.gif20180321_180151.jpg

attachicon.gif20180321_180159.jpg

Fisker Karma. Weirder looking in the flesh than in the photos.

Love the even panel gaps and that it looks like the covers missing from the filler cap.

Its got hugh wheels!

The wonder is that someone actually paid good money to have it shipped over here. Although it looks like something out of science fiction, as an all-electric car it was somewhat outperformed by the Tesla S, and never made in RHD. Anyhow, the owner is clearly rich enough to acquire something he knows nobody else here has (or would want to have).

Fisker probably had better ideas back when they were designing their own bodies on BMW E63 or Merc SLK mechanicals. The problem was that few wanted to buy them.

wIyXaed.jpg

When I first saw this I thought it was some sort of VW-badged 80s Audi coupe. It's actually a Passat coupe, a Pissocco or something like that.

Looks good anyway :-)

They had 5-door versions of this in Iraq during Saddam Hussein's time. Plenty used as taxis back then.

wIyXaed.jpg

When I first saw this I thought it was some sort of VW-badged 80s Audi coupe. It's actually a Passat coupe, a Pissocco or something like that.

Looks good anyway :-)

Isn't it just a 2 door Passat? We got the first ones over here, the Septics called them Dashers and the post 81 shape( 5 cylinder ones) were called Quantums.post-17414-0-35551300-1522532701_thumb.jpeg

post-17414-0-52955200-1522532717_thumb.jpeg

^^ That's really interesting and I like Tagoras, hadn't seen those before and thought the whole Tagora story ended when they didn't sell very well.

I'd love to have a job like that car-drawer bloke, imagine being paid to do that, you could really take le piss and design all sorts of shite.

Note interior mod 6 on that Tagora above is a storage space for your Walkman. Handy. Fuck knows what mod 5 is.

Its all listed on the text page. 5 on the interior drawing is a "personalised" remote door lock control  "coupled with seat and mirror adjustment". 5 on the outside drawing "engine hot air extractors"... oooh that PRV must be a real hot one!