Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

You should see the Tiida in saloon form(shudder). Make way for Noddy!

Yup... all the ones I've seen in Belfast have been saloons! Was half-wondering whether it was some form of new paramilitary 'community justice' measure - offenders are given a choice of being beaten with baseball bats, or driving round in a Tiida for a month...

It's worth them making the Fluence for the Irish market as it's a Megane back to the B pillar except for the grille and bumper. No problem to incorporate the rhd panels into the shell instead of LHD. A pretty good seller here-lots as taxis. We thought of buying a top spec diesel one for my wife, until a Megane estate came up at the right price.

Oh yeah, I've seen tons of them in Dublin as taxis and a fair few up north as southern-plated hire cars - it just surprises me that because they're such strong sellers in ROI, there appears to be no push by Renault UK to market them over the border. Since they're building RHD examples anyway! Though didn't I also hear they're Samsungs first and foremost, re-badged as Renaults?

Fiat Tipo.  No, no, not that one.  THIS one.

I've never seen one in person, or if I have I've probably mistaken it for something else like a Golf or whatever. They've been on sale since 2015, we didn't get them until 2016, apparently.

Metric shitload of the damn things around the West Mids, for some reason.

Ah, that would explain what it was doing as the main exhibit at a Mazda garage, T. Whites. There's so much money around there I suppose there's a big demand for tasteless gargoyles like this. Imagine what a cunt you'd feel if anyone saw you driving the thing.

Sometimes, y'know, the dream and the reality are two completely different things.... Just ask Harris Mann what they did to his design for the Allegro.

Those early drawings look bloody brilliant.  I do feel for Mann, seeing what it turned into.

Here is a Rolls Royce of some sort.  Custom jobbie, or is this an actual factory car?  Yes that coupé actually is bigger than a Volvo V70.

post-24362-0-40395800-1521141175_thumb.jpg

While the photo is terrible, I quite like the juxtaposition of Rolls Royce and Primark here!

post-24362-0-95205900-1521141299_thumb.jpg

(Photos taken while passenger)

And while looking for a Rental car in Bulgaria I was offered this for 2 euros a day

2 euros a day!! At todays exchange rate thats £1.77, or £646.05 per year. Who needs a PCP - just permantnly hire this. Or is that not how car hiring works? And you'd need to be in Bulgaria.