Cars you didn't know existed until very recently.

philibusmo

I saw one of these in London yesterday;

ocado.jpg

poor sod, having to face the daily humiliation of riding around on that.  With the full attire of a seasoned biker ..but in fact being a supermarket barrow boy.  And an oh-so-plastic barrow at that, with the riding position of a cheap end of the market chinese scooter., whose bonnet and seat makes my Shitroen Ami's panel fit look very trim indeed !  Imagine the manly proud as he starts the machine, the hoarty sound of a  .. ooh an under-powered electric motor :(  

And just for fun, the supplier reasoned : why not fit round-sectioned tyres to this trike ? .. then they'll be less grip on the road ..but it sure will track along ridges horribly ! 

poor, poor sod.  whatever did he do to deserve it ?

Genuinely I feel for the guy.

Identical steering wheel to my Mum's Toyota Aurion. No idea whats going on with the badges or what it is, but possibly worth checking grey import sites to see if there is more of them about

post-5267-0-54730100-1499006512_thumb.jpg

How could anyone not know the XJS existed, you may be asking. Ah, but this is a Daimler XJS. Sharp eyes will notice the flutes on the top of the grille, and it's also a hardtop with a targa roof and no buttresses. It was built in 1985 but the Americans didn't take to it and preferred the convertible so it went no further.

attachicon.gifXJS.jpg

How could anyone not know the XJS existed, you may be asking. Ah, but this is a Daimler XJS. Sharp eyes will notice the flutes on the top of the grille, and it's also a hardtop with a targa roof and no buttresses. It was built in 1985 but the Americans didn't take to it and preferred the convertible so it went no further.

That's rather nice.