What have you bought from the ebay tat thread?

DVee8

Erm, from memory  the Beta Spyder, Renault 25, Citroen XM & Galant Sapporo came from the tat thread ... possibly others.

I still have the Spyder, as seen at Chumley this year and the Galant Sapporo, which is very broken, possibly needing a new engine.

Yep:

P1240872.jpg

To be fair, I found and posted the Samara in the hope someone would save it. Nobody bit, so I had to do it!

_58_zpse4f8b195.jpg

That grinning goon is not me by the way, pics from the ebay ad. How bad could it be?

It looked like fun anyway, so I won it for £87.10. Recommissioning currently under way.

All my current tat except the Golf (eBay, before I discovered AS) and Dedra (found in a barn) comes from the tat thread.

Well priced and is a good 'un, if a bit frilly in places - seller is a very good egg:

11418792906_73bbf22b58_z.jpg

That 70s house by Skizzer, on Flickr

On the tat thread although from Gumtree - I probably overpaid slightly but I'm happy with it:

15207036370_5de69703d2_z.jpg

1976 Renault 16TL by Skizzer, on Flickr

This appeared on the tat thread and Scooters bought it, but then accidentally won a Triumph 2000 at the same time so I took it over.  Needed a fair amount of work, still ongoing, but it's basically pretty sound with a lovely interior and was well cheap:

7801335068_e63e7a5774_z.jpg

Natural habitat by Skizzer, on Flickr

Less successfully, this was also on the tat thread.  I got as far as putting down a deposit and getting the seller to MOT it, but it turned out to need so many things doing that I walked away.  I lost the deposit but saved myself thousands.

post-4091-0-43535100-1415533780_thumb.jpg