kinkersaab

W124 1989 230e auto white 83k......

Just traded in with me today...... a wee bit of wob in the front wings...but looks fine from a bit away. (owner was certain car was an amazing example) interior unmarked, lots of bits of paper and receipts and history (none of it changes what the car is so haven't looked through it)  starts stops and seems mechanically fine, only obvious fault is a tick tick tick from exhaust manifold..    £575.   mot end july, only advisory was on one rear shocker.  private plate worth ££££££££££££££ included cos it isn't)

post-4577-0-37612900-1415277094_thumb.jpg

Ooh, another 124, and in White with wheel trims. I fancy an early 200D auto in White with a dark Blue interior just as one of my Dad's mates used to run as a taxi in Brussels.

WOULD, but I need to sort my own 124 out first. Good luck wi' sale.

I had forgotten i sat out a wee while. Tucked away again now. It has lterrally sat for over 4 yrs though so some work is likely to be needed. I wouldn't be expecting to drive it any distance. The flat tyre is inackered. Holds air for a day or two

post-4577-0-36040200-1544122307_thumb.jpeg

Mine was off the road ten years. They are the cars older owners loved and kept even though they have stopped driving. They are those kind of cars.

For a car introduced 33 years ago they remain so useable. If I have to make a trip like round the M25 I always take the Merc. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By DodgyBastard
      Allegedly "There is an undercurrent going around saying that I simply lurk around AS to buy cheap shitters and sell them on for a profit and that I'm generally just a dodgy character."

Have a read through this and see if that's the case.
    • By theshadow
      £350,only 36000 miles,it stops,starts goes,power 800cc so sod all,mot feb 2020,new brake pads,service,fanbelt,rustproofed with aldi finest anti-rust do dah,drivers window lowers by itself,maybe a ghost,giffered tape up,sony radio/cd,all advise done.tyres fine,wipers wipe,even the rear,location bl1 2lt.
    • By C1am
      Well, OK, just a few brochures for sale, after having sorted through my pile over Christmas.

The postage price will vary according to weight, so the prices below exclude postage - we'll sort this out in PMs. Obviously, if anyone wants more than one, I'll send them together. All are in excellent condition, with some very minor age related creases.
    • By Steve79
      Departarting from the norm, I'm being lazy and have actually managed to convince the seller to deliver to my house at no cost. It's only the other side of town but haven't got the time to collect today.

2 hour countdown starts at 9am