Drying out a wet fiesta?

sierraman

I thought you meant one of these and was really hoping it was not wet for the reason that was going through my head:

61BD2A50nqL._SY300_.jpg

Lay the magazine on a towel

Open up the magazine and try to separate each page from the next (if it gets to hard or soggy stop,you might tear) wiping away any excess fluid

Open it up to the middle and leave it there to dry freely DO NOT USE a hairdryer.

In all seriousness I normally just soak it up with a towel and wring it out and then find the source of the leak and plug it up. No drilling holes in the floor. It will only take half an hour.

I had this in my G-reg Sterling when the drain holes blocked up.

I removed the carpet and soundproofing, introduced a sponge to the affected areas of the floor until it was dry enough to wipe co pletely dry with a dry cloth. I wrang out the sound proofing as much as I could but in the end I had to change it anyway. It also helped that I had parked the car facing downward on a slight incline as the water would collect much better at the top of the footwell.

If you unbolt the front seats to help you get as much carpet up as possible, that would be a much better option as you'd be able to get much more access.