Gumtree

pandamonium

I'm always put off by cars with slightly wank aftermarket alloys like that MR2, make me think they've had a certain 'type' of owner.

Yeah, I get that too! Even if the car is in visibly nice condition, it puts me right off. I just get thoughts of them redlining the engine from cold and wheelspinning away from every junction.It's strange when people sell modified cars, they'd probably get better money if they put it back to standard and sold wheels etc. on seperately. Would have wider appeal and they'd likely get more for wheels and the like on their own than absorbed into the price of a modified car.And wouldn't put people like us off in the process.

There are couple of cars that have been for sale off and on for ages on Gumtre. Look out for a Renault 4 that's running on 3 and needs some rust repairing its usually up for under a 100 quid and there is a Micra 1.2 in Ealing that needs an engine up for 125 pounds, this has been up for at least a year but.

I went to see that R4, YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW SHIT IT IS, best avoided, I don't normally say that about a car!

It does appear to be COMPLETELY SHAGGED, but on the upside it appears to have the wheeltrims that belong on Baz's Renner 9 I think??