Bad Obsession Motorsport - Binky

Micrashed

I think for me id of left it on steelies because I do like my bare steelies and I wont lie LOL (or steelies with hubcaps not trims)

but the major gripe from me are the head lamps! you can easily get H4 head lamps that do actually still look like old Lucas 7 inch items/Sealed beams

so im really not a fan of this 3 spoke make it look older then it is sort of thing

its still a very awesome build and still looks very awesome tho dont get me wrong and I am very much looking forward to the next episodes etc :) 

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Poor from them really to of not released a video for such a long time. I appreciate these things take time but there has to be a video more than once a year.
I suspect I will watch the video and fully appreciate why it took so long as always but there has to be something to keep me going. It's been SO long since it started and SO long since the last update.
Escargot, budget racing series etc is the perfect filler content that would keep us engaged. As others are mentioning we just want the next project now. At their rate of builds they might only have 1 or 2 left in them before they retire

On 10/6/2022 at 8:09 AM, junkyarddog said:

Can't help but think after all that work building and planning binky,that it will be a fragile and unusable end result. 

That cable drive to the alternator and air con pump especially.

Yep, I started watching the series with interest and awe, and as time has gone on it's become sort of a morbid curiosity, just watching the videos makes me stressed out, thinking of the level of overcomplication in so many areas that will no doubt make the car incredibly needy. 

It's trying to do too many things at once in too small of a space, it just seems like hard work to me

EDIT: but it's not my car is it so I should probably stop being such a miserable cunt. 

• 4 weeks later...