Bad Obsession Motorsport - Binky

Micrashed

Want this merging with that thread GG? Sounds like you would have posted there if you'd have found it.

(Pro tip - sometimes going on Google and searching for "site:autoshite.com thingtosearchfor" is far, far better than the forum search. Sadly we can't do much about that, it's just how it is)

• 2 weeks later...

There was at one point an MG SV not far from Trigger's gaff, I am surprised about that, though, I think Rich and Nik will have their work cut out finding stuff like glass for it, it will involve lots of funk and fabrication montages. oh and copious levels of tea drinking! hashtagbracketceptionv2

A friend of mine painted a couple of these some years back. IIRC the bloke who owned them and many other bits died though. I've messaged him to see if he knows where any of the bits ended up. The supercharged one he had in that he painted red sounded absolutely fucking immense!

Have heard back from my mate. Apparently when Will Riley died his son was planning to take over the business but he suspects he sold it and sadly doesn't know where any of the bits ended up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...