MONDEO 24v AUTO PHWOAR SHALE FULL MOT £300 SOALED SOALED SOALED

Mr_Bo11ox

Can someone do me a favour by buying this off me and freeing up some space, its just passed the MOT today after a massive drive round Europe (France, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden) during which it performed faultlessly. 24v Auto, black leather, CD changer, everything works, tyres are good drives perfectly. 62k, I think this is genuine but have not got a complete history to back it up. Parcel shelf is missing. Car is in Cheshire. Call me on O78OO 9O2396 for more blurb.

EGvOyqc.jpg

At 300 no further shiters discount is available.

It looks like a really nice car and mk2 mondeo's are getting a rarity on the roads these days, it even looks rust free around the rear arches etc and a very late one to boot.

But I'm in the same boat yourself as I have too many cars and not enough room but that's one serious bargain of a car.

This car has got 3/4 of a tank of juice in it!!! I tried to siphon some out but failed. So the buyer will have to chip in for it, I suggest £25.

Can you not just disconnect the tank return pipe and run the engine? That was standard protocol (though not exactly H&S friendly when I worked for Ford back when these were new. You could on all the other petrol engined models but I can't remember on the V6.

Anyway, that looks ace and a proper bargain. Really like these however I have no use whatsoever for it nor anywhere to stick it so GLWS and all that.

This car has got tax till end of November, and I may be wrong but I think if the car changes hands during September I can leave the tax on in exchange for its weigh-in value (30 quid)

So for £355 plus a train ticket (even the cost of the drive home is included in the price!) you could have this on your driveway with a couple of months breathing space before you have to shell out on taxing it. If that’s not Reginald_Nutsack TRIPPLE_VALU I don’t know what is, plus we’re not talking about some tired out crock of shit here, this is actually a flipping GREAT CAR.