Live Scammings as it happens......By Boris Tarpits and his cheesy knob

castros_bro

Also do you need the service receipts as at the checkover Tayne serviced the flux capacitor but forgot to stamp it in the service manual?

Do I look that fucking careless?

Actually, maybe I did forget.

I was fitting a new ABS ECU to a Horsey Horseless and was having problems connecting to the IMDB port at the time.

It’s a fair cop Guv, you got me bang to rites there bin funding me Playdough lifestyle in the Isle of Sheppey by making the finest Tutonic scoots from J tin shite n flogging em to the mongs of  Evilbay.

Boris Tarpits

17 Pussycat Mews

Spine Road

GU2 7XH

tel 020 7898 1000

Cartell and DVLA:
Registration number: EKR 154V
✗ Untaxed

Expired: 01 September 1987

Registration EKR154V Make DATSUN Model SUNNY Description 120Y

HA!

• 3 weeks later...

Moar scamming twattishness

YOUR AD'S GRABBED SOMEONE'S ATTENTION

Hi Boris,

Good news! Someone's interested in your cheesy knob, and they'd like to hear from you. Here's what they've got to say...

Robert Hansen wants to know:

Hope this advert is available for sale ? if yes, kindly get back to me with the price and the present condition, because am ready to buy it now for my In-Law ...Cheers !!!

Get in touch and get your bike sold! Just email them at scamming.twat@tossoff.com

If you have any problems, just email us at not-a-clue advertising@someshittyinsurance

The reply......

Hi,

The bike is in very good original condition having only covered 3000km from new and kept in a dry garage when not being ridden.  I want £3000 for it.

Regards

Boris

scamming.twat@tossoff.com   AKA   Robert Hensen           has wrote.......................

Thanks so much for your quick response to my message.. I'm Okay with the condition and price you gave me for this item, i have already gone through it on the ADS but just trying to make a little inquiry from you, ready to buy it now as a gift for my In-law, I'm on deployment to Iraq at the moment  ,and due to the nature of my Job...( phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted) but i squeezed out my time to check this advert and send you a Text regarding it., i am sure he will be more than happy with to have it. I would pay by PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but I can pay from my PayPal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it,Get back to me with your PayPal email so that i can proceed with the payment quickly,please include the address of where the item will be pickup so that i can get the pickup agent ready and sorry if you don't have an Account, you can sign-up for a PayPal personal account at www.PayPal.com it is very fast and easy  to set up. there is a shipping company pick up agent that will come for the pick up after the payment has been sorted out. Thanks

Paypal would probably just get all threatening about claiming the money back - debt collectors and whatnot - and since they're a proper real bank you'd probably also see a debt show up on your credit report. Whether  this is legit or not doesn't matter, it'd still be there until you put a lot of effort in to getting it adjusted.

I'd just play with him for a bit longer, see if he'll take a photo of his toothbrush or something before sacking it off.

On Saturday I got a text from a number that just came up as William, how do you do that? "Hi I tried to call with out answer please email me about the Gumtree ad"

It's my mobile number and I've just seen your text arrive but no missed call. At least try and make it believable.

From Boris to scamming.twat@tossoff.com  ............................................mit une V5 attachmentment

Hi Robert, or should I say "Bonjour",

Sorry for the delaying and thank you very many for the lovely emailed text. Both my brother Sgt. Nancy Gayloard Tarpits Tarpits - who is with The Queens (have you come across him?) -and cousin Austin Van-Taarpitz  with the Dutch mountain force are all being servicing in Iraq and it is the brother’s item that which I advertise. Gaylord T T says either you can give the nod to your 2i/c to squeeze your adjutants or she can find you from the standing rota and have you moniker a chit for the monies direct from accounts and paperworm at the same instance so then Bobs your sister’s grandfather’s daughter’s male sibling.  

Delivery is included avec the price as we are having transport for the fresh whelk markets, you may have seen our Whelky Stobart livery on Aixam trucks, so ship fresh whelk goods all over Europe except for the autonomously administered  regions of Norfolk.

Please be infilling the paperworm attachmentments for Gayloard TT to collect when she has your visiting weekending.

I wish you most pleasant hemorrhoids

Boris

...........................................................................................................................................................................

scamming.twat@tossoff.com   AKA   Robert Hensen           has wrote.......................

Thanks so much for your quick response to my message.. I'm Okay with the condition and price you gave me for this item, i have already gone through it on the ADS but just trying to make a little inquiry from you, ready to buy it now as a gift for my In-law, I'm on deployment to Iraq at the moment  ,and due to the nature of my Job...( phone calls making and visiting of website are restricted) but i squeezed out my time to check this advert and send you a Text regarding it., i am sure he will be more than happy with to have it. I would pay by PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking, but I can pay from my PayPal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it,Get back to me with your PayPal email so that i can proceed with the payment quickly,please include the address of where the item will be pickup so that i can get the pickup agent ready and sorry if you don't have an Account, you can sign-up for a PayPal personal account at www.PayPal.com it is very fast and easy  to set up. there is a shipping company pick up agent that will come for the pick up after the payment has been sorted out. Thanks

• 1 month later...
marthabillknob wrote:Thanks for your response.actually i am okay with it and would like tohave it.however,i will need your details so as to send you payment.iam doing a UK certified  cashier's cheque and this will includeshipping cost.besides i have a reputable shipper that will handleit.he has been working with me for a long  time.he handles my goods.dosend me the following information to issue the payment.....name to be on check......... postal address.................telephonenumber......... AMOUNT.................... As soon as i get thesedetails i will send you the payment which will include shipping costyou are to deposit the check and send the balance to the shipper whowill come for the  pick.i want you to put the ad off online,as iassume we have sealed the deal on it.Thanks for your understanding   On 11/12/14, boris tarpits  wrote: Hi, 1   I gave up using it from medical advice 2  6 years 3  Perfect condition 4  All the 16 pictures on site are recent 5  £3000 R egards Borismarthabillknob wrote: Hello,  My name is Martha Bill saw your advert placement of your (ad) which am  interesting in purchasing it . I want you to answer all the following  question before below :  1)Why do you want to sell it?  2)For how long do you have it?  3)Is it well okay or what? i mean the present condition  4)And i will like to have the recent pics of it .  5)And your last asking price please get back to me asap. and i will be  handle the shipment.  Thanks.headuparseinsurance wrote:Get in touch and get your bike sold! Just email them at   marthabillknob      If you have any problems, just email us at                                  classifieds@headuparseinsurance.co.uk

post-7239-0-21038800-1415877166_thumb.jpg