l8rz Mercedes Brown Car.

Jim Bell

I'm just gonna have to start selling drugs. But with OEM wheels and no tints. 

Txt me for all your Ibuprofen, Sanatogen, Polygrip Ultra, Feminax, Sennacott and Bazzooka that veruca needs.

I do liver.

Can you get hold of some Migralieve? [/whisper]

I have been trying to get my old man to buy this but he is a picky sod and doesn't like travelling to view cars and I still think he believes the internet does not exist, so any pictures of said car are not of said car and he would turn up and be sold a vhs player or summat.

Anyhow its lovely and a BARGAIN. 

Guest Lord Sward

I've had 2, both estates, one 4-pot, the other a 6-pot.  I killed them both.

But I could see me wafting around New York (Shiremoor) in that.

I feel quite bad, because I like everything about this car and think it's a very fair price. But I've got seven cars at the moment and space for three, so I'm not going to buy it off you. Someone somewhere must want it though - keep trying?

The Mrs does, if it has PAS and metal sills/front cross-member.

It does, but it turns out I was right to be fearful.  Something about how many "empty 'G's" it gets and a daily drive to Hartlepool and back.

I'd say it was the thought of losing her first-car putting her off, but her first car had manual pop-ups, was wedge shaped and pinto engined, so it can't be that.

I want this, but practicalities are getting in the way.  I also think you've got the numbers right, Bruce.