Well that's a bit random - somebody stole half my car... eBay nob content

explosive-cabbage

Every time I think we've seen it all in Autoshite terms, along comes someone to prove me wrong.  This time, it's Will, a man I've had the pleasure of meeting, so I already knew him as a Top Bloke.  I had no doubts that, once he embarked on his mission, he would triumph.  OK, I didn't think the mission was worth the bother (see my first post on the subject) but every hat I own is now securely OFF. 

But recently the forum has been AMAZING, I don't think this is the first excellent adventure in yonks at all!  You are perhaps forgetting Ratdat's very bold adventure to France to buy an old Datsun and Philibusmo's Rollercoaster of Hope and Dismay when he decided it was a good idea to try and drive the most stubborn car ever built from Derbyshire to Devon.

Other ridiculous adventures have also been happening, it's been top entertainment on here lately with shiters braving all in the hope that they'll only get ridiculed a little bit.

We Deffo need to masquerade as Watchdog or Rogue Traders and get in there. Dugong can do the camera work, I have a trench coat somewhere, all we need is a presenter.

Perhaps we get Mike Brewer in, that way if it all kicks off, he's the one who gets lamped?

When it gets to court, Vulgalour can do the sketches of the accused.

"Ebay Justice Squad - in 2014 an Autoshiter got dicked about by an Ebay seller. A rogue cell of old car enthusiasts, holding out underground in brown and beige surroundings got the call. So if nobody can help, and if you can find them, maybe you should hire - the Ebay Justice Squad"

That's one for Autoshite TV, we could schedule it after one of our On The Buses episodes.......

If you have a problem, no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire........... The beige team

It certainly was an impressive mission, I have been wondering all day how I managed to avoid the police forces of Greater Manchester, the Calder Valley, the Ribble Valley and Skipton and come home with such a useless trophy.

I think part of the credit has to go to Louise2CV who was the only person on the forum who was willing me on and wanting me to sacrifice myself for the good of chod, and of course the un-sung hero, bink, how the fuck he has the patience to trawl through Google Streetview to find a backstreet MOT garage I have no idea.

Unfortunately the car is worthless, as it is, or fixed up and roadworthy. It is so smashed up and broken by chavs and vandals and ''car mechanics'' that the effort involved in fixing it would not be recompensed in its final value. I will break the car for parts for the 205 engine and scrap the shell. Chez-Cabbage has ample storage after we installed some warehouse pallet racking, so not one bolt will be wasted.

Requests for parts are more than welcome. I have a full set of Meridian 306 alloys with centre caps (quite desirable for mid 90's french chod) and currently have about 3 or 4 306TD radiators for which I have no use, and 2 306 rear beams, take your choice.

I will upload some more pictures sometime this coming week to justify my decision to scrap it, and you will certainly agree.

One last task for the Autoshite community - we need to think of a sentance to put in the sellers feedback.

Think of it as a competition.

I think we have something like 50 characters, so it has to be short and sweet, and maybe also reference Autoshite or Autoshite.com

And, finally, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the perfect example of a man who has had too much to drink, too early in the afternoon:

Well. All I can say is this. I'm happily married to a woman of the opposite sex. But I'd fuck you. Might even let you fuck me. My Hero. Tony Stark is obviously a wanker. Saving the world is bollocks compared to these shenanigans.

Brilliant thread.

Brilliant collection.

These idiots on ebay really expect people to accept such bull shit after there half arsed attempt at selling something yeilds far less than they were expecting.

Well done for paying by paypal and calling his bluff.

gary_davidson has hit the nail on the head for the feedback line.

"The lies and malicious deceit of this seller were only overcome by one young mans ingenuity and determination, and the actions of one woman, who egged him on. The full glorious saga is available for review at Autosite.com. Be more like me and less like him."

Personally I'd leave Autoshite out of the feedback, I don't want that kind of mouthbreather over here making the place look like the interior of a 306.

But absolutely full marks for this collection.  A huge amount of work for something that will never be worth it; you're practically living the Autoshite mission statement.

"The lies and malicious deceit of this seller were only overcome by one young mans ingenuity and determination, and the actions of one woman, who egged him on. The full glorious saga is available for review at Autosite.com. Be more like me and less like him."

This.

B)