Dacia Denem / Shifter

Rmx

Now I.

'Ve got several of those!

Yup, i'll confirm that's a fact, bonjour Nigel !!  having had 14 running R 12 breaks (estates) myself,

and still have two halves of the 15th one which never ran in my possession, so I cut it in half to make

a chicken coop instead - as you do - so still have lots of spares, but not much salvageable bodywork!

only it's about 4000 miles away from you.....  just get a 12 and upgrade with Denem quad headlights

and some ill -fitting trim panels, no -one will ever know .... :mrgreen:  ,

He might have been referring to our very own "Samba_S" (Edd), who bought Sam's blue Duster and orange Shifter from this thread:

http://autoshite.com/topic/16272-for-sale-dacia-duster-dacia-shifter-yugo-sana-yugo-zlm/

I know work on the Duster has started, dunno about the pick-up, (which isn't showing in Edd's sig at the moment - maybe he doesn't have it now).

His Duster thread:

http://autoshite.com/topic/14205-1988-dacia-duster-pickup-the-work-begins/

Please search 'Dacia UK Owners Club' on Facebook.

We are 2 members, just like how the FSO UK Owners Club I set up was 3 years ago, that now has over 100 members and around 30 UK cars!

Given time the Dacia one should be quite useful. Many many FSOs turn up each month, and we all thought they were extinct!

Please search 'Dacia UK Owners Club' on Facebook.

We are 2 members, just like how the FSO UK Owners Club I set up was 3 years ago, that now has over 100 members and around 30 UK cars!

Given time the Dacia one should be quite useful. Many many FSOs turn up each month, and we all thought they were extinct!

Slightly o/t, but re FSOs: it's funny, I've just been talking to my friend this very morning and he confirmed that my next FSO is exactly where I last saw it and won't be going anywhere until I (and nobody else) can come up with the cash.  Brand new, unused, showroom-kept Caro truck.  In Paphos. 8)

Cheers for letting me know, I would imagine it's been paid for since Sam has waited for him to collect it this long so realistically, very slim chances of it being out up for sale again......but then we will in hope :-)

I've looked on Facebook and it couldn't track down the group, it's not set to private or anything is it?

Nigel - you got a whole car you wish to part with or just the spares??

Be sure that if I track one down, I will drop you a line.

Skizzer - to be honest it seems very peculiar to me too how somebody has bought a car, yet from what I have gathered is yet to collect it. I am hoping Sam will give them some kind of ultimatum and I can get my hands on it.

Maybe like you say, some liquid courage was involved prior to buying it and now regrets his/hers actions............we've all been there :-D

Maybe we can all persuade Sam to sell it to me instead..... 8)