Volvo 850 T5 auto for sale

andy18s

Well, it's time for me to move the ex - scooters T5 on to pastures new.

It's not big enough to fit all my hounds in safely without squishing them in

I'm on my phone at the mo so unable to access pics and stuff but it's basically the same as when Scooters/Corsaviour both sold it apart from

Its had a pair of v good part worns on the front

A new set of locking wheel nuts fitted after my tyre fitted managed to snap the key on the old set

New rear lights to replace the badly frosted originals

A couple hundred more miles on it

10m mot and tax till Jan i think

Honestly owes me around 600 all in but will let a shite-er take it for 500 if it goes soon as I have my eye on a lwb frontera

Located in M Drayton TF9

The most under-photographed car on Autoshite, methinks.

I wanted it in Febuary when scooters first put it up.

Never did receive any pics of it despite many requests.

Here it is again picless.

Agreed to buy this a good few times to, and was willing to travel to Scotland, Northumberland, wherever and drive it home, until scooters sold it to Billy who very promptly sold it on again.

I do feel a tad hard done by actually, because I waited so long for this car.

Going to pass on it now though, the 'moment' has gone.

Get some bloody decent pics up though.

p.s. Just had a butchers, and me and scooters exchanged 65 pm's about this car, and I still never ended up with it.

Really? Not buying it because a previous owner wouldnt/didn't sell it to you?

Not heard that one i must admit........

I've been there with that - I've had sellers mess me around until I've reached the "screw it, there are other cars out there with more helpful sellers" stage.  Even if the car is then made available, you've transferred some of your frustration/anger to the car and then prefer to walk away.

Really? Not buying it because a previous owner wouldnt/didn't sell it to you?Not heard that one i must admit........No money or too far away I've heard before

Really? Not buying it because a previous owner wouldnt/didn't sell it to you?Not heard that one i must admit........No money or too far away I've heard before

Don't take it personally chap, it all happened before you bought the car.

Every so often, I'd get a pm asking if I still wanted it and the answer was always yes, so can you understand me being a bit perplexed when it was sold to someone else?

I've got a 2.5 V70 now which is no beauty queen, but I'm gradually getting there with it.

Spent too much on it now to buy another.

Hi folks, just a quick update.  I can't seem to get insurance (reasonably) on account of still being fairly young so I'm out of the running.  I did speak to Andy earlier and he seemed a top bloke on the phone and the car sounds like a very bargainous and rapid way of making your dog sick!

Good luck with the sale mate.

Steve

It will need a rear tyre.

I apologise about the lack of photos 6 months ago this was because the car was 200 miles away from me and at the time I was incapacitated with Labryinthitis. I wasnt trying to mess anyone around on purpose and at the time the car- without t & t was only 350.

Unless they have been replaced it will need a couple of tyres soon.

Whoever buys it PM me as v5 has arrived at my house.

As of this am

065_zps69ca37e9.jpg

067_zps95d35f1e.jpg

068_zps484e7d27.jpg

066_zps84799c36.jpg

070_zpsd9a25e9e.jpg

069_zps85094e36.jpg

071_zps41e300f9.jpg

072_zps7e979bac.jpg

074_zpsb797156c.jpg

073_zpsd4b310f2.jpg

076_zps1c3ed879.jpg

6ee2248c-d119-4602-8b5d-fe08c9a40f88_zps

Last pic shows a weep from the dizzy.

Nothing serious but it does leave a few drops here and there

It has it's groans from bushes here and there but nothing for an 18yr old T5

Been offered £450 for it in px as it is,so if anyone can match that i'll let you have it rather than it go off to auction somewhere

Any more q's just pm me

• 2 months later...

Right. Looks like I have a replacement for this to be picked up at the weekend so it's time to push it a bit more

350 is all it costs to own this vehicle

still has all the features that made it so attractive last time around apart from a hesitation in acceleration sometimes at full boost

Heated seats worked well this am whilst travelling into work

Anybody?

This has got to go by the end of the month when the tax runs out.

It's been ousted by the disco and I'm running out of room

300 to the 1st forumer who wants it.

It's going up on various farcebook pages this weekend, and possibly gumtree if I can be arsed with "swp4apitbykem8" or x boxes

Hesitation seems to have left the building after a couple of Italian tune ups on the local bypass

And I should mention that I'm still waiting for the logbook from Scooters/dvla......