MY CORTINA'S

sheffcortinacentre

as requested in another topic. some details on my fleet of Cortina's.

1. my baby bought in 1989 as a 72 std 2dr 2.0 GT in Daytona yellow its been through several drive train combo's since I first put it on the road in spring 1990 starting with 3.0 V6 through 3.2 V6 5 speed to its current spec for the last 10 years which is as follows ...

reconditioned early 70's ford 302 ci (5.0) V8 std except for lpg, holley 600 4 barrel carb on ali wiend dual plane manifold &  headers through twin stainless exhaust 1 straight through back box per side, with matching mustang BorgWarner T5 5 speed gearbox, 5 linked 3.0 capri axle with turreted spax (based on south African mk5 set up) may become 6 linked soon.

1 piece prop, pas & spax on frt end.

4 wheel disc's (front vented ,solid rears).

correct RS 4 spoke alloys (as per RS parts book)

body std with replica RS front spoiler & 6 point rollcage (as the shell has become twisted over the years).

tows matching cortrailer.

the rest of fleet consist of

72 est GT spec (daily)

72 GT replica 2dr (daily)

75 bakkie 1.6 south African pickup (very long term project )one of 7 in the uk.

72 pickup conversion parts chaser

81 1.6 L 4dr saloon my late fathers from new (in storage pending resto)

81 1.6 GL auto Crayford number 9 of 28 the only 1.6 auto (in storage)

plus tons of parts & memorabilia, i'm not a business (wish it was) just nuts about them.

there are some pics of my cars on www.motornutz.co.uk in various show reports.

Wewantpictures.jpg

there are some pics of my cars on www.motornutz.co.uk in various show reports.

Slight problem with that one

Welcome to Motornutz Yorkshire's Retro Classic Car Club. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, including classifieds, project pages, technical advice etc and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Seems like it's almost impossible to navigate that site without signing up.