Sloth in a bowl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.gumtree.com/p/citroen/citreon-ax-1.0-long-mot-vgc-140ono/1111242422

85 thousand miles, 'long MOT' - £140.

Err...remarkable...

$_86.JPG

...and another ('short MOT' and they're asking a tenner more - exorbitant!!)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/citroen/citroen-ax-dimension-n-reg-1.0-petrol-manual/1111023538

$_86.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No photos or anything, but I saw a 5 door rover 100 down the road in littlehampton yesterday. It had a for sale not in the window, its a bit tatty but the sign said it was mot'd till November. the advertised price was £100. 

If anyone is mega interested I'll go and get the phone number for it...

The other day I was offered a "one of them Peugeots with the folding metal roof" that had an MoT and only "got a dent in one wing and a cracked headlight, like" for £150.  It was a 51 plate (which is too new for me to understand), so for that and other reasons I did not buy it.  I did not take any details but since it was a neighbour I'm sure I could pass yours on to them, though I take no responsibility for what happens to those details should I do so.

• 1 month later...

The other day I was offered a "one of them Peugeots with the folding metal roof" that had an MoT and only "got a dent in one wing and a cracked headlight, like" for £150.  It was a 51 plate (which is too new for me to understand), so for that and other reasons I did not buy it.  I did not take any details but since it was a neighbour I'm sure I could pass yours on to them, though I take no responsibility for what happens to those details should I do so.

Temptingly horrible. Is it that lurid green colour too? It's going to be a 206CC, a car which proves that whilst trying to teach Mercedes about who did folding hardtops first, they failed to learn FROM Mercedes how to do folding hardtops elegantly.

But if it's MOTd and £150 and just needs some cosmetic faffery I could be tempted beyond any common sense. And I hate 'modern' PSA shite.