Drive away for £200, the cheapest of cheap shite thread

Sloth in a bowl

£125 - needs tracking and has a small coolant leak (from where??). MOT 'til late August.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/citroen/citreon-zx-1.9-turbo-diesel-1996-/1152863232

$_86.JPG

MOT history of this vehicle

• Test date 19 August 2015
  • Expiry date 22 August 2016
  • Test Result Pass
  • Odometer reading 131,486 miles
  • MOT test number 4955 8471 4621

Oooof that's nice! Could be leaking from the thermostat, mine does. Well, it drips maybe once a week, and as it drips bright green and spotless coolant from it, I'm loath to drain the thing half down to take the housing off and re-seal it! Uses sod all, maybe half a litre a year. 

Vauxhall Corsa breeze hi torq 1.4,R reg, five door, mot september, 104000 miles, front b f goodrich with lots of tread, rear michelins with lots of tread, 1 polish spare with lots of tread.

A few minor dents, rust on front of bonnet, tidy interior, working sunroof with no leaks, aftermarket cd player, fab heater, drives well, five owners.

First time starter, 11 litres of petrol, no sevice history, no tax, 1 key.

£150, no offers or swops, plcs to follow when I can find my camera lead, location, Hednesford, Staffordshire.

Panda sold:

msg from seller 

Good day ,>your name here<

Yes, i did have the v5!  I am sorry to have to let you know that the 1st chap who came to see my little Fiat 4x4 purchased it.

Although the Fiat sold straight away, and i'm sorry you missed it, i thought i would enquire to see if it is only Fiats you are interested in?

I would shortly like to (sorry, don't like to, but need to), sell most of my other collected possessions here, prior to my move to live back in Thailand again in September.

I will list them briefly for you if you wish here, (sorry no more E-Type JAGUARS left) and if you are interested in any of my remaining collection, please email me back for more info & pics etc.

A BMW 740i, beautiful cream leather (V8) with private reg.  It won't start at present (electrical i think).   I will accept the 1st offer over £1k

A Dodge 50 series 4x4, good tyres, with a large (high reach 2man) Cherry Picker on the back  (in regular use),  I will accept the 1st offer over £2k

An early Range Rover (original V8 un-modified & untaxed) good condition & runner.  I will accept the 1st offer over £1k.

An old Vitara V6  4x4  engine running, but rough bodily condition (all 4x4 drive train very  good working condition). I will accept the 1st offer over £150

A Mercedes 814 Turbo DIESEL  Luton bodied truck. Good runner, only unused for many years.  (part converted to camper, & easily stripped back to bare van)  untaxed.  I will accept the 1st offer over £1k.

A large old Bedford removal truck with 330 Diesel engine (engine, gearbox & axle all good) been unused many years, so probably suitable for spares, unless a dedicated Bedford enthusiast wishes to restore!  I will accept 1st offer over £1k.

A 40ft RV (large American motorhome) with a rear CAT V8 DIESEL engine.
Nice condition, always starts 1st touch of the key. Never registered in UK, so no sorn required.  I will accept the 1st offer over £8k

A medium sized RV (35ft American motorhome) with a Cummins 6 cyl Turbo DIESEL engine.  Lovely condition inside (warm & dry), body tatty outside.  Well used for last 12 years non-stop.  Around 69,000 miles from new.  Still MOT'd, only unused since driven back from Spain last year.  I will accept the 1st offer over £6k.

I hope you will like some of my collection?

Regards,
Richard

€90 xsara Picasso here with diy tinted windows, local'ish to me; http://www.adverts.ie/car/citroen/xsara/xsara-picasso-90euro/9791452

...present owner had it for 'cosmetic reasons'  - no doubt the novelty has worn off and hes now proved his point to his neighbours ... 

...id have it away myself, only ive two 'similar scenic vehicular attractions' on the avenue here, so my neighbours are already 'over appreciative' I reckon,  if I read into their long staring looks ....