Drive away for £200, the cheapest of cheap shite thread

Sloth in a bowl

That only looks about 5 years old to me, presumably it's older, but £200 seems like a bargain.

It is a 57 plate so yes practically brand new to me.

Drop me a message when you're ready to sell, these are decent* cars TBF. had mine for 3 years and 40k. 

I don't really have a plan just yet but I am hoping the garage that mot'ed it were taking the piss a bit. Check WV57BYD and see if you are still interested. It runs ok but the injectors are chuffing a bit which will be the fumes in the cabin bit. Overall I think they have been very harsh on it. The bloke at the garage just wants it gone and reckons it's not even worth the cost of the mot. If it is a real heap then I will just break it, but has got to be worth saving. 

I don't really have a plan just yet but I am hoping the garage that mot'ed it were taking the piss a bit. Check WV57BYD and see if you are still interested. It runs ok but the injectors are chuffing a bit which will be the fumes in the cabin bit. Overall I think they have been very harsh on it. The bloke at the garage just wants it gone and reckons it's not even worth the cost of the mot. If it is a real heap then I will just break it, but has got to be worth saving.

Lovely example :D

Doubt it’s actually that bad tho

I've just shred the invoice for injector seals on my old one from back in 2012

Blue reasonable interior . MoT till 17 May 2019 . Marks to bodywork but has been excellent runner. Exhaust needs replacing . Good first car . Very low mileage each year. No accidents to our knowledge owned 4 years

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1226345007515310

£200. Reigate.

51276382_10210869288366819_2098894927793