Worse than the Astra, you're even worse than the Astra. FOCUS FOR SALE.

Cavcraft

Autoshite artist of the year 11/10 TYVM.

Now can you do an artist's impression of an Barry Shitpeas buying my Fiesta? It'd have to be one of those stood by the front passing cash with grinning faces. Maybe Barry has thought bubbles coming from his head with a picture of him driving down the sea front at Sunderland and I have a thought bubble with a picture of a topless Emma Bunton leaning out of the drivers window of a Mk3 Astra 1.4LS 3 door smiling.

Okay (although I have adjusted your request based on your recent history of shifting £200 motors on this site)

post-17021-0-77678700-1406579787_thumb.png

Brian Sewell says:

NExt year I shall be reviving the lost tradition of the Grand Tour Of Europe, with my route taking me to every town in which Lord Byron managed to impregnate a member of the local aristocracy while writing his greatest work An Ode To Scuttling A Duchess. I will not however dare set foot in such a dire heap. I feel purchasing this carriage would be tantamount to Dantes descent into hell, except instead of Virgil as a guide one would have to tolerate a member of the AA. possibly called something dreadful like Keith.

One is an Englishman, not some sort of savage.

One would like to extend ones best to sellers of such items, much like those ghastly little men who inhabit the mobile telephone booths at these hellish shopping centres. As I once heard my gardener say, good luck with it yeah or something along those lines. One is frightful with modern parlance........

post-3538-0-62738100-1406653059_thumb.jpg