back again

STUNO

im back from the dead again, now sort of retired,no more taxi but I still have the Laurel. no chance of buying interesting shite just now (no income!).have not been out much but always take the camera.

what some odd old man uses as a daily driver

Posted Image

Posted Image

a very very desirable chrysler charger

Posted Image

some are lucky enough to own 2 cars

Posted Image

shite or........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

just popped in to the local shops and saw these lovely sunbeams

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ive posted this peugeot before.this is as close s I can get to it...so far!!

Posted Image

how often do you see one of these in the supermarket carparkPosted Image

Posted Image

thats about it for now. if the health keeps improving I will be out more

Mazda 323 saloon, Peugeot 406 (v. early) as well...Back on topic - welcome back Stuno. Lovely Mk3 Cortina, looks as if it is badged "2000E" - did NZ not get the same models as Australia then (base 2-litre and 3.3/4.1L straight six)? Sure Andrew E will be along in a minute with the name of that Ford shade (Olympic Blue?)!

Thanks to all for making me welcome again. Rear wipers are a very japanese thing but i'm sure others must have followed. The cortinas we got here were almost all UK spec with only a few from Aus. The one above is indeed a 2000E. I stand to be corrected but the mk3 from Aus had a bulge in the bonnet to fit that 4L six, and the mk4 had a slightly altered shape from the windscreen forward which only can be seen in comparison photos (will see what I can do) and more obviously different bumpers with a black plastic end pieces (once gain will see if I can find photos).

found some pics thanks to trade me and e bay aus.

Posted Image

Posted Image

UK mk4/5

Posted Image

Aus mk 4/5

Posted Image

ADDED EDIT...Think I am wrong re bumpers. just loked a e bay uk and mk 5 bumpers looked the same as what I thought were Aus.