R20TX

RENOMAD

I think that those adverts are being transfered over from the old 'for sale' board by a moderator, so i doubt that he has checked that the advert is still current, more than likely its the old advert from a year ago and the car is long gone.

I think that those adverts are being transfered over from the old 'for sale' board by a moderator, so i doubt that he has checked that the advert is still current, more than likely its the old advert from a year ago and the car is long gone.

It's a very recent ad little more than a week old.

Ah ok, just my presumtion given it was posted by a moderator not a member.. maybe contacting the moderator may shed some light...

No need. Gary, the mod who posted it up (and who does the RCCC website) lives but 200yds down the road from me. He emailed me that ad when he recieved it which is why I know it's recent.

No-I sold my 16TS to D.Bowker.

Do you mind if I ask when? Only, last time I spoke to the lying wretch he was pleading poverty, claiming he owed thousands, so couldn't return the money I gave him for "My" 20TS....PERRRRICK!!!!! :twisted:

John, I'm sure that there are lots of D. Bowkers in the world, but I really hope that it wasn't the same D. Bowker who has apparently buggered off with a paid for R20 TS. Was he about my age and from the north of the country?Could make you about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit if he was :wink::D:D:D

All I know is that his name was David Bowker. I advertised the car on the RCCC website. I got a phone call from him. He was softly spoken,asked me in great detail about the car. We then exchanged a number of emails. He paid me for the car and I arranged the delivery for him. The car was delivered to a Garage in Penrith to be MOT'd and he collected it there and brought it to Hertfordshire. I never met him,but he was extremely in depth,John