CITROEN BX FOR SALE

aled

• 11 years later...
1 hour ago, richykitchy said:

Funny old thing! I was searching my registration on Google and found this thread! I own the car now, have done for a few years. It needs a fair bit of work to get it back to the road, but I'm working on it.

If you are looking to move it on at any point then I have a friend that already has an A reg BX and would love to have another one.

Funny old thing! I was searching my registration on Google and found this thread! I own the car now, have done for a few years. It needs a fair bit of work to get it back to the road, but I'm working on it.

Ah-ha, kitch has finally made it onto AS. Well played sir, well played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Sloth in a bowl said:

If you are looking to move it on at any point then I have a friend that already has an A reg BX and would love to have another one.

I waited quite a long time to find one in this spec, so I don't know what'll happen long term. I run the CCC's BX register, though, and would love to get as many A platers on it as poss.

15 hours ago, barrett said:

Goddamnit, I was the most excited I've been when I saw this thread, until I noticed the date. Richard, you should put some pics of your BXs up here, there is a lot of love for them round these parts...

I'll see what I can do. Two of them are 16Valve models - do they count as shite? Or are they trying too hard?

14 hours ago, Stinkwheel said:

Ah-ha, kitch has finally made it onto AS. Well played sir, well played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! I was on the Facebook group, but got very bored of it. People posting pictures of a seven year old Focus and calling it 'shite'. Everybody was saying the forum was much better, but that it wasn't accepting new requests. I only happened to find it cos I searched the BX's reg in Google, which I do every now and then to see if any history turns up!

6 hours ago, UltraWomble said:

Bloodyhellfire - its Kitch!

Howdy-do sire ( I had your Picasso till I shredded its gearbox).

You OK?

Marty? Yeah good thanks.

Gutted - did the Picarsehole die with it? Do you think that was related to the remap?!

5 hours ago, barrett said:

Sweet! Remember the reg numbers at all? I'm running a register for all BXs past and present.

4 hours ago, richykitchy said:

Marty? Yeah good thanks.

Gutted - did the Picarsehole die with it? Do you think that was related to the remap?!

Sweet! Remember the reg numbers at all? I'm running a register for all BXs past and present.

Sadly the Picasso is bean tins now  - got another but its not as rapid.

BXs...

G735 BJB (1.7D) Still on the road

_DSC0140.jpg.2a499edb4b442ca38519711f0f57d938.jpg

K762 TRN (scrapped by the next owner who bought it to strip :( )

19102006044.thumb.jpg.40d623433de1fafdae66702a6f62e181.jpg

H423 GBU - Bean tins (engine went into the red one - far too badly gone, caught fire and that was the last straw)

marty.jpg.afbab6eacdea125e286563eccd15dd5c.jpg

J443 CHX (dead sometime after its next owner took over its care)

DSC01614.JPG.c563180740d483056fc194b8949758d0.JPG

Current fleet:

w960_4352-0.thumb.png.a2f066f517f708af0c6d5ef4873b00c4.png

DW10C C8 ( Wobs one in the background)

IMG_20181028_100226.thumb.jpg.2285433a9c221bf4d08fbcea4b173046.jpg

And another load lugger

My parents had a white BX when I was a kid, 'H28 ELF', it's the only reg I can still remember from back then... I don't think we had it new, must have got it at a few years old in the early/mid 90's. I remember liking it. Last taxed in 2003 though so must have gone for bean tins long ago.