Swap shop?

pogweasel

Ok. My friend's wife has just cranked out a bonny wee lad.... :D And despite us telling them for months, it seems they have only just twigged that their car is not big enough for all baby's accoutrements. So anyone got anything 'family friendly' they would like to swap for an econohatch? The car in question is a '96 Polo 1.0, T&T, generally good nick, green, non-dating NI reg (NI import before you ask Mr_B).... At a guess I'd say it would retail at about £650-£750ish with a once over with my polisher and including the plate. ....Would like: 4/5 doors, big boot, generally sturdy, preferably pennies to run, i.e cheap tax and lots of MPG's. No citroens please (don't ask me why!)Can anyone help? :)

Whats the miles & history on it Pog?I'm selling either my Espace TD or Mitsi Chariot soon.The Espace is Manual, 1994, MOT feb, Tax Dec, had loads spent and is that horrid bright apple green.Chariot is a 7 seater TD but slushbox. tax and test till june I think, tidy car with climate etc. It's my daily at the moment, drives really nice.

bO11OCKS TO YOU mR CAPS LOCK. i'M DOING SOME cad.

LOLZ @ U Seth - RESPECP etc.

Posted Image

MECHANIC KITTAH SAYS: teh engine are 16 valve for improve breathing @ high revolutionzzOrz!

MECHANIC KITTAH SAYS:

YOUR FLOUREZENT STRAP IZ MAKiN ME BLIND!1!

Seth, Bo11ox, Pog, U KRAK ME UP & ROFLMFAOZZ etc.

i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN RE THE CAPS.One of my drawing packages insists on it, so frequently get mid-shite-sentence and realise it's all wrong :lol: What version of CAD are you using Seth? I could upgrade you to a later version if you like ;)And getting back to children's accoutrements, it's amazing how bulky the 'first stage' kit can be. When we had our first, Mrs PW had a Corsa which had to have the back seats folded a bit to get the pram in... not good at all - so she kept pinching my car while I was at work until I got pee'd off and bought her a bigger one (and then a BIGGER one... and a BIGGER one :roll: )Pandamonium, I shall put the proposal to said friends & see what they say. Might be a go-er, though they may want to hang onto the reg number. :)