Eye-catching black and whites

forddeliveryboy

15 hours ago, Andrew353w said:

Cars are now wider! My Daf 33 shoots through width restrictions around my town which I crawl through in my Subaru. I am also of the opinion that driving standard are not what they used to be, but that's a whole new discussion....

Pavements are often wider these days, because pedestrians have got wider too.

17 hours ago, DSdriver said:

Is it because modern cars are much wider or have roads got narrower. Or is it because they now have cars parked all along both kerbs that you lose the perspective?

Never mind that, I can't stand drivers who straddle the centre line of the street even when they've got plenty of room on their side. I'm pretty sure I once knocked off someone's door mirror as we passed. 

2 hours ago, artdjones said:

746884028_BusMay09.jpg.0c5ebafa337a59ad2c3ea2126678d50d.jpg

Bargoed Hill. At least 1 in 8, some of it at 1 in 4.25, and with two right angled bends. It feel strange to get a car up there, let alone a bus.

I looked at the road on Googlemaps & it seems every bit as steep. Much of the properties on the right of the black and white picture have been demolished over the years, though.

2 hours ago, JeeExEll said:

zTPf2ST.jpg

Snap.

I sort of expect those to burst into vibrant colour and then start dancing around and singing in some northern accent ( ..ITV kid's program).  :D

OK I know., it's time to take my medicine