forddeliveryboy

Eye-catching black and whites

^  Aye, those gorgeous Fiat 124 coupes were popular too.  Twin cam 5-speed, priced a little bit more than a 3-litre Capri.

This looks like a cross between a Fiat 131 and a HA Viva.

yHoGRjr.jpg

2 hours ago, JeeExEll said:

^  Aye, those gorgeous Fiat 124 coupes were popular too.  Twin cam 5-speed, priced a little bit more than a 3-litre Capri.

yHoGRjr.jpg

What is it? 

JsdRLZ5.jpg

Three security bods in the back of a two door Rangey?  They're not going to be of much use in there. 'Excuse me Ma'am, could you tip your seat forward please so I can deal with this situation?'.

19 hours ago, JeeExEll said:

yHoGRjr.jpg

I do wonder if that Rome photo might have been taken as part of the 124 coupe launch event, or something. It seems a lot of a coincidence to have 3 of them in the same shot, yet no other newish  or nice cars, even other Fiats. As you say they weren't cheap , even in Italy . 

The door appears to be above the waste line on the above vehicle is it amphibious?

That MK4 Cortina is one of three built for the tour of Australia two survive I have a series of articles in an Australian musclecar Mag on it they where extensively strengthened to cope on the event.