Eye-catching black and whites

forddeliveryboy

image.png.85e596a03d8c399d6aa7b899ce9216c9.png

[edit] - found a bigger version of this one. Q - is the guy running behind Dennis Waterman the fella that played Blake in Blake's Seven (Paul Darrow) - I cannot find any credit for him doing The Sweeney but t'internet does not always know all.

16 minutes ago, EyesWeldedShut said:

image.png.85e596a03d8c399d6aa7b899ce9216c9.png

[edit] - found a bigger version of this one. Q - is the guy running behind Dennis Waterman the fella that played Blake in Blake's Seven (Paul Darrow) - I cannot find any credit for him doing The Sweeney but t'internet does not always know all.

Blake was Gareth Thomas.  Paul Darrow was Avon.  Sorry, pedantic mode.  At a glance, I can't see either of them in Sweeney either.  Both dead which seems sad to me. 

On 2/9/2023 at 3:25 PM, Dyslexic Viking said:

This picture was taken in Norway in 1956 for an article about how bad one of the main roads to Sweden was. The car is either a Pobeda or a Warszawa and is equipped with chains on all tires something that was common then in winter/spring.

1797796332_Screenshot2023-02-0916_17_20.thumb.png.2056df8df546c8a48cac54c8880a388e.png

Cool pic.

I'd fancy that motors chances of crossing rough terrain far more than some modern 4×4 tossmobile .