Eye-catching black and whites

forddeliveryboy

Chief of Police during the German occupation of Norway Karl A Marthinsen was killed in his car a Graham shark nose in February 1945. Over 30 Norwegians were killed in revenge afterwards by the Germans. The car was fixed and was in use after the war and according to rumors, it is buried in the Våga area in Norway.648439956_Screenshot2022-07-1118_33_47.thumb.png.721bc227e2547f61b1aa534d6e69237d.png

16 hours ago, bigstraight6 said:

There also seems to be a Jowett Javelin in the mix, the 105e on wide steels looks nice too.

Wonder what that is on the windscreen of the 105 too. I thought it was a refection at first but no other car  parked nearby has that.

image.png.5ace7b8c7e208f2a409aa82962028cac.png

1 hour ago, somewhatfoolish said:

Google suggests it's a 1937 Oldsmobile forward control or COE(Cab-Over-Engine).

I do not know why but I never checked what kind of truck this was. This was stupid of me as this must be very rare COE trucks were rare enough here in the 30's but Oldsmobile truck and COE make it very rare. So thank you for checking.

2 hours ago, Andrew353w said:

The first two cars are a Mercedes-Benz and a Brogward, but I can't quite make out the third & forth ones. Any ideas?

Third, not sure but possibly a UK Ford Consul MK1 or an Opel Rekord P1;  Fourth car (on right) looks like a VW Beetle to me, and is that the nose of a DS in (across) the background?

Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 11.10.15.png