Eye-catching black and whites

forddeliveryboy

Aside from the first and second world wars it's pretty amazing that Britain / the British survived those years.  It all looks positively medieval to me ..and very depressing.  I also remember the seemingly endless dull and damp weather and dirty-brick buildings ..as m' Dad's family came from Redditch and I was living in Birmingham during this time.  Even Kodacolour Gold all too often seemed like Black and White.  I got out to work and live in Warwickshire ..and thereafter went to work in the U.S. where they had sunshine and blue skies  ..weird !

10 hours ago, HMC said:

We’ve got that ss Alfa (forget the name)but what’s far right facing away from the camera?

Based on the unexpected Sprint Being there , could it be a 2600 coupe ? Not sure about scale though, it looks quite small, the Bertone Guilin has a different tail light design.

371DBC14-8F1B-4021-8E4F-A08A89AFBE01.jpeg.ed8591d92f59a4ef3cfb11288176b81a.jpeg

Sorry @barrett posted at the same time!
Just realised if that is 1969 , the oldest that Zepyr could be is 4 yeas old.

Edited by NorfolkNWeigh

10 hours ago, JeeExEll said:

xp3ygTt.jpg

Crunchy sills.

8NzKuYc.jpg

This picture should be a lesson to those that insist on putting inappropriate black plates on 70’s cars.

This dude has spent a fortune painting and customising his Cortina- racing mirrors, aerial , door bump things and what looks like a parking light or strangely positioned  indicator repeater. The icing on the cake ? Reflective number plates.