Eye-catching black and whites

forddeliveryboy

please do post it regardless incase I have not seen it :) 

I THINK the one in the BW picture might be an electric one as I dont think the electric ones  have the louvers the petrol ones have and I dont see any louvers on the one in the BW picture

but Ill have to double check that

(I have some detailed pictures of an Electric AC Acedes but im not on my main computer atm)

10 hours ago, JeeExEll said:

All interesting. This is the other pic I had, it's in full Technicolour but I don't think anyone will mind as it's Saturday night.

50BwqaJ.jpg

I have a street pic of one of these in the files somewhere, turning left at a busy city junction, but it's probably a well known pic anyway.

The sign on the wall reads "Dein Bro.s". They were food importers. Company's been dissolved many years.

3 hours ago, JeeExEll said:

POBQV64.jpg

Pic I was thinking of. Not same car but similar type and blue. Didn't know it was made by AC. Looks like something out of Doctor Who.

ah cool :) that is an AC Petite, still a neat photo :) 

people commonly think that the AC Acedes and AC Petite are related

but aside from having a somewhat similar appearance looks they are completely different vehicles

BTW here's the rearward picture of an Electric AC Acedes and indeed no louver vents 

image.thumb.png.68a453070cff3817365987976903a1df.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 7:22 PM, JeeExEll said:

nUEZkcb.jpg

All the boxes ticked.

'Additional unexpected features - the front sidelights come on when passenger door is opened'. Yerrrrr, ok, that's still a pass.

The car in the foreground has the facelift grille, but the one behind has the original style.  Presumably the one behind is a van, unless it's typical BL quality control!

5 minutes ago, JeeExEll said:

Fry up some eggs whilst driving to work then have a nice cup of tea..

5Gom0QE.jpg

Do you have the advert for the onboard record player? I seem to recall that there were at least two versions: one that would play your 7-inch single horizontally (as per a traditional turntable), and another that did it vertically.....