Cavcraft's cavalcade of crap. Local honey.

Cavcraft

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Live update as it happens:

image.jpg

Just to feebly attempt to show I'm not completely lazy, I went to take a picture of a very unused 740 estate for DA SVM CRU, but because I am completely lazy it's gone now.

• 4 weeks later...

Just going to bomb every other spot EVER with this. Put your cameras away, MUTHAFLIPPAS, you won't get better than this...

calibraaaaaaa.JPG

Check it out, it's EVERYTHING a Calibra should be: Mega early, white, pre-facelift (should have a) BADGE ON THE BONNET with C20XE, yo!

*Obvs it's been mildly arsed about with, but it's still top of my want list. 

The out of town Halfords in Inverness was built for Daewoo sales, service, repairs. I blame GM for the demise of Halfords on the high street, the one in town was wound down not long after.

LP - I grew up about 10 miles from Inverness and can only vaguely remember a previous Halfrauds in the town - whereabouts was it?

The out of town one in Chester (or at least one of the out of town ones) was built before Daewoo came along. I think Halfords had it for servicing/repairs, which they sacked off and Daewoo moved in.

Then, weirdly, Halfords left that bit of the store empty, and took over another garage 1/5 mile away for it's servicing and repairs, then they moved out of that shop to a smaller one 1/4 mile away.

Just going to bomb every other spot EVER with this. Put your cameras away, MUTHAFLIPPAS, you won't get better than this...

I R DISSAPOINT BILLY!

Best spot of EVAH would be a line of cars waiting to pass an inconveniently parked truck (delivering combie boilers to the Apple Store) with the line consisting of D701SWL a-framing a Horsey Horseless, a dangly mirrored base spec 3 door Sierra in biege and a white povo spec diesel Talbot Tagora.

Your white Vauxhall (like all the rest) is shit.

• 2 months later...