Rover 416 GTi automatic

RobT

Check the date/year of when OP originally posted...

Ahah, two threads, £25 the diff, what’s in a couple of Roffle Teekayts between shitters, get yer Banger from Bangor

Umm, yeah... the ex-Ghosty R8 is up for grabs. Life has hurled some very unpleasant and unexpected stuff at me over the last few days, and I need to get shot of a few things very quickly. Can't copy/paste or link because phone, but the original thread's not far away.

£200 ono - car's in N Wales near Caernarfon, can pick up at Bangor station or could deliver for £train.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Rovhunter

Don't be too hard on the first poster chaps, he might disappear at the same rate that car is dropping in it's resale price.

;-)

£175 paid for that is a real deal

Guest Rovhunter

Ahah, two threads, £25 the diff, what’s in a couple of Roffle Teekayts between shitters, get yer Banger from Bangor

This is all too confusing for me ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Rovhunter

If you find it all too confusing, you are in the right place

Your R8 has quite some history on here, followed with interest as I'm a bit of a Rover fan, had many R8's and K Series, even had a Rhonda engined R8 1600 Auto, but not the Twin Cam version

http://autoshite.com/topic/33835-1991-rover-416gti-£300£5-ticket-deposit-taken/

Oh Aye i love R8s and currently own 4 of them, there are fabulous cars there was a time not many moons ago I have 14 of them at one time however due storage facility complications I’ve reduced my collection.

My long search continues for one of my best Rover R8 that I sadly sold in 2013 a charcoal grey 220 Gsi Turbo (M499NOF) I’d have that back in a snap if anyone knows of it’s where abouts.

Guest Rovhunter

It comes up on Google quite quickly when you search for 416GTi, through images I think.

Rovhunter came here on my suggestion and indeed has my old 416 now.