Volvo C70 T5 on Prins LPG - Fastest way to get to Scotland

warninglight

The time has come to list it!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221431828713?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Currently has a noisy nearside driveshaft but I'm hoping to have a secondhand one in by Friday. outer CV boot has a small split so it's dumped its grease. Other than that it's all spot on!

Nice looking cars these, I had a bad experience with a gutless N/A 2.4 with ETM and steering issues, but that one seems to have none of these faults.
I was being serious on Farcebook btw, if I could get my 240 shifted I'd be all over this. ;)

Failing that, the usual GLWTS applies.

Provisionally sold! Surprisingly a lot of love for this, after I sold the diesel S70 (like pulling teeth) I thought a coupe with no boot on scary LPG with more miles would put people right off!

The S70 was accident damaged, mind.

It almost was destined for Peterhead, but alas a Welshman got there first with a deposit.

Hopefully I'll only be Volvo-less for about 6 hours mind. Watch this space!

I got one in the same colour with cream leather, but mine is the converti-car. Nice car, but I wouldn't buy another. turning circle is awful and there leccy toys go wonky after 10-14 years and can be expensive to get the parts.

Great with the roof down and whizzing about and quite a sexy motor for the money.