***** AUTOSHITE DEALERSHIP STICKER ORDER THREAD ***** 10/12/2022 4 for £5 - Blue stamp boogie!

ruffgeezer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi all,

Sorry I'd had my eye well and truly off the ball of late, what I have decided is that I will be getting another batch of the original style knocked up (as in my signature), but I may have to revise the price as the cost of postage has gone up considerably since I started doing them, either that or making a minimum order of 2.

If anyone interested could stick their names on the list below with a quantity and I shall get the wheels in motion for another batch.

1.  @groovylee
  2. @ETCHY
  3. @Cookiesouwest
  4. @Unclefester
  5. @j-j
  6. @billy_bunter
  7. @Pete
  8. @Fumbler
  9. @JJ0063
  10. @LightBulbFun3

11 minutes ago, ruffgeezer said:

Hi all,

Sorry I'd had my eye well and truly off the ball of late, what I have decided is that I will be getting another batch of the original style knocked up (as in my signature), but I may have to revise the price as the cost of postage has gone up considerably since I started doing them, either that or making a minimum order of 2.

If anyone interested could stick their names on the list below with a quantity and I shall get the wheels in motion for another batch.

1.  @groovylee
  2. @ETCHY
  3. @Cookiesouwest
  4. @Unclefester
  5. @j-j
  6. @billy_bunter
  7. @Pete
  8. @Fumbler
  9. @JJ0063
  10. @LightBulbFun3
  11. @95 quid Peugeot5

Just now, billy_bunter said:

Erm how do I add a number? THought I was fairly l'trate m8

it depends sometimes you copy the list into your post and add your name to it, for the next person to copy and so forth, and sometimes like now the OP (original  poster) in this case @ruffgeezer is managing the list 

I was not sure which the OP wanted, so I figured id just post with what I want, and then either see if that was sufficient, or get told off and told to the other way LOL

13 minutes ago, ruffgeezer said:

Hi all,

1.  @groovylee
  2. @ETCHY
  3. @Cookiesouwest
  4. @Unclefester
  5. @j-j
  6. @billy_bunter
  7. @Pete
  8. @Fumbler
  9. @JJ0063
  10. @LightBulbFun3

As in your signature? On the mobile app, we can't see that. 

I think I might like one but need to see the design.