***** AUTOSHITE DEALERSHIP STICKER ORDER THREAD ***** 10/12/2022 4 for £5 - Blue stamp boogie!

ruffgeezer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is my sad duty to inform you all that the convenience shop with the shite for sale outside which is at yer actual Six Mile Bottom has closed down and the 190 that has been for sale outside for about 3 years has also gone.

Maybe he finally sold the old Merc and retired on the profits.

• 5 months later...

Controversially I don't like the Autoshite sticker!!!

I know horror of horrors or what! One came with the Frontera. Mrs Shrimp didn't get it and Tbh I always peel the stickers off anyway.

I'd still like something that other shitters would recognise but something different.

Can't knock one up on my phone but I was thinking of something like a nice font (probably the 80s Ford one) AS in the orange colour above but with a brown round the edge. The web address curves round the A. It's Autoshite but not, does any of this make sense?

• 3 months later...

Hello,i am new to this forum lark and being an old git I don't know how to Pm ruffgeezer for a couple of Autoshite stickers.

Could someone please explain in plain English how to do this.

Very much appreciated , thanks.

If you scroll to the top there is a little envelope. If you click on that you can private messages to people. In the to box you enter Ruffgeezer and it gets sent to him.