Autoshite Decals - restock *pg 11* £2.50

Jim Bell

I was thinking "I'd rather be dead than drive a Picasso"  might be better, which is what I had on my old mk2 cavalier CDi auto.

Ive spent some of the day looking at Picassos on Autotrader as I have discovered the equivalent spec Picasso is cheaper than a comparable Berlingo by some way.

Yes, they look horrid, but...

If you can do bespoke ones I'd like the Autoshite logo and 'Fuck your Volkswagen' underneath it.

I really can not I'm affraid.

I dont actually manufacture them, I make a loss selling and posting them, and the people that do manufacture them are motivated only by the proffit generated by reasonably large orders.

If anyone actually wants to pay for a bespoke one, I can suply contact details for the lad that done these last ones.

Well reminded. And very kind of you. I still owe a donation to Daves hooker/hosting fund.

I'll be sending all the paid orders out tmorro, I will post a "how to apply" tutorial video in this thread too, as the application is slightly more complex than peel and stick. But not much more.

All orders went out today chaps.

The news from the stockroom is that Shitpeaz industries are down to the last:

6 AVAS and 4 SSBCB decals. (I probably should not have wasted 5 for illustration purposes)

When these uns are gone, theyre gone.

• 4 months later...

RESTOCK!!!

Only available in the colour you see (taken from the AS forum banner/logo), in the one size.

Plain Autoshite Decal:

Kp0HZEl.png

Winter Beater Of Death stamp of approval.

akFA3hO.png

SVM approved decal.

0xfbd4N.png

Prices have gone up I'm afraid. Due to the international Octopus shortage, the price of ink has sky rocketed.  Plus Royal Mails second class stamps cost a fortune.

Free plug for young Matt, who produces them. (Volvo 740 owner)

mofgGBm.png